Monday, September 8, 2014

184 Days

We vote in 184 days.

I know that seems like a long way off, and it is, but the School Board has some significant work to do in that time. With all the talk about options and credibility and transparency and consultants, I'm surprised that there has been so little discussion about the final phase of the fire and life safety plan for the Jr. Sr. High School.

184 days.

It's been my understanding that the School Board doesn't want to continue to work with Harriman. I won't pretend to know how long it takes to put together the RFP. Or conduct interviews for architects. Or have them come up with a plan that will suit our needs. But warrant articles are usually due in mid January and I'm concerned that this School Board hasn't even started the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment