Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Still waiting

This is the email I sent to Adam on May 4th after I read about his vote on SB 40:
Hi Adam, 
I read Michael Cahill's letter to the editor in the Exeter Newsletter yesterday and was concerned about your vote on SB 40. As I'm sure you know, Newmarket needs every dollar to maintain the quality of education in our town, so I'm wondering why you voted against this bill? 
Thank you,
Toni Weinstein
Adam was one of only 34 legislators who voted against this bill, so I assume he has strong feelings about it. 

Funding for education is important and every penny matters to towns like Newmarket, which is why I wrote to Adam asking him why he voted against this bill that would restore more than $27,000 to our town. 

Still waiting for a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment