Monday, October 27, 2014

Remember the issues?

I was surprised to read the Seacoast Media editorial staff's endorsement of Phil Nazzaro last week.

At first.

Then I remembered that this isn't the first time I've disagreed with their endorsements. Remember this?

I like Phil and I work with him on the Town Council here in Newmarket. He has done a lot of good things for our town, which I'm sure he will continue to do. But this election is about the State of NH and some very important issues. 

Here are some of Martha Fuller Clark's recent votes that support not just with what I believe in, but what the Seacoast Media editorial board seems to support:
  • She believes New Hampshire citizens should have access to affordable, comprehensive health care and voted to expand Medicaid eligibility in NH.
Perhaps Seacoast Media should take a look at the issues and examine voting records before making an endorsement.

As I said, I like Phil. But this election is about issues, not just people. I encourage you to take a look at Martha Fuller Clark's voting record. And most of all, make plans to vote on November 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment