Wednesday, October 3, 2012

34 Days

There are 34 days until the election.

I know most people are focused on the Presidential election and with good reason. But I want to spend the next 34 days talking about New Hampshire.

I came across a great resource that explains legislation that came before the House this past year and I hope to highlight the issues that have come before the legislature and how our representatives voted.

In the past, I've simply voted for the person who represented the party I'm affiliated with (with one notable exception) because I really wasn't aware of the issues or didn't think they really affected me, but  they do.

For the next 34 days, I will post a new bill and how our legislators voted.


So here's the first issue:

HB 631-- Repealing universal Kindergarten.

  • Joshua Davenport voted in favor of repealing universal kindergarten in NH.
  • Marcia Moody voted against repeal.
  • Adam Schroadter voted in favor of repealing universal kindergarten in NH.


Here are some additional resources on the subject:





No comments:

Post a Comment