Monday, November 5, 2012

One. More. Day.

Well folks, this is it. One more day until the election and no matter who wins or loses, at least we can all go back to answering our phones again.

I've spent most of the last 30 or so days talking about Adam Schroadter's and Josh Davenport's voting records. This has not been a question of whether or not these guys are nice people--they are. But being nice isn't a good enough reason for me to vote for them. Too much is at stake.

I've written that Adam Schroadter and Josh Davenport



And those are just the votes I've written about. There are more. I think these votes are wrong for our town and wrong for New Hampshire.

Check out Granite State Progress to look at detailed voting records for all the candidates.

I'll be voting for Marcia Moody, Michael Cahill, William Connery and Patricia Lovejoy.

But whoever you vote for, just make sure you vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment